Angus the gnome roams around Athens

I would like to introduce you Angus the gnome. As I was crocheting him I remembered the movie Amelie and her father's gnome that "escaped" his garden and travelled the world. So I decided to make a small video of him spending his weekend around Athens with me. Taking the pictures was quite fun and making the video a bit challenging but I love the result.
Hope you like it too.
Love,
Sophia
Pattern found here
Yarns: It took two

Some proper photos of Angus at home.





Θα ήθελα να σας συστήσω τον νάνο Angus. Τελειώνοντας το πατρόν μου ήρθε η σκηνή από την ταινία της Αμελί με τον νάνο του πατέρα της που γυρίζει τον κόσμο για να τον κάνει να ταξιδέψει. Έτσι αποφάσισα να φτιάξω ένα βιντεάκι του Angus να κάνει τουρισμό στην Αθήνα. Έγινα κι εγώ λίγο τουρίστρια στην ίδια μου την πόλη και πραγματικά πέρασα υπέροχα. Το βιντεάκι με παίδεψε λιγάκι αλλα τελικά τα κατάφερα.
Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!
Σοφία
Το πατρόν θα το βρείτε εδώ
Νήματα: It took two



And now what you all been waiting for....the video!
Και τώρα αυτό που όλοι περιμέναμε... το βίντεο!




No comments: