On resolutions

As we are in the middle of February I wanted to talk a little about my resolutions for this year.
I decided not to do a list with a lot of things. I just thought what is really important to me and go for that.
So I ended up with two resolutions:
a) Being strong
b) Become debt-free
The last 6 months of 2013 I realised that I am soooo weak. I walked a little further from the usual and I got all tired. Ι had to move things and I felt weak. So after a thorough search I decided to join a gym and start some personal training. It's been a month now... On a scale from 1 to 10 I'm a -2.I won't say it's easy or a walk in the park.But I'm so happy doing this. Making baby steps on being stronger and I have come to love this time Ι spend in the gym. I even have a treat waiting for me when I hit the 6 months mark!
As for being debt-free... well this is a sad story. I haven't made any progress at all. I think I'm doing worse. 
So I decided to take more action came March. 
I will keep you posted on my progress!
What your resolutions and have you kept them so far?


No comments: